About this Policy
This policy sets out how pridenjoy.com.au Limited collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing or using pridenjoy.com.au services, including the pridenjoy.com.au Network you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
Pridenjoy.com.au is bound by the Privacy Act (1988).What personal information is collected
Pridenjoy.com.au collects personal information that it considers necessary for it, or its related bodies corporate to provide the range of services they offer.
Personal information collected by pridenjoy.com.au may include:
How is personal information collected
- your name, address and contact details
- bank account and credit account details
- user ID's and passwords
- the services provided to you
- records and content of communications with pridenjoy.com.au or any other person including records and content using Communications Services (as that term is defined in pridenjoy.com.au's Terms and Conditions of Use). Please note that such records and content may be stored and scanned by pridenjoy.com.au.
pridenjoy.com.au collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
How is personal information used
- directly from you when you provide information directly to pridenjoy.com.auin person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise)
- directly from you when you communicate with pridenjoy.com.au or any other person using pridenjoy.com.au Communications Services
- from third parties such as:
- from organisations identified or described under the heading "How is personal information disclosed"
Your personal Information may used for the following purposes:
How is personal information disclosed
- to provide the services requested by you
- to manage those services including, customer service and billing
- to research, develop and improve pridenjoy.com.au services
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with pridenjoy.com.au services
- to generate statistics in relation to the pridenjoy.com.au Network
- for purposes connected with the operation of the pridenjoy.com.au Network
- to personalise the advertising you see when you visit sites within the pridenjoy.com.au Network
pridenjoy.com.au may disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than pridenjoy.com.au. The organisations to which we may disclose personal information include:
What if you don't provide personal information?
- pridenjoy.com.au staff and pridenjoy.com.au bodies corporate
- the public if you advertise with pridenjoy.com.au or use publicly available Communications Services
- individuals and organisations that advertise with pridenjoy.com.au if you submit an enquiry with pridenjoy.com.au. Depending on your enquiry these may include:
- outsourced service providers who assist pridenjoy.com.au to provide its services including:
- resellers of pridenjoy.com.au services
- organisations involved in a sale/transfer of pridenjoy.com.au assets, business or shares
- government and regulatory authorities as required by law
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, pridenjoy.com.au may not be able to provide you with the full range of pridenjoy.com.au services.